There may come a time when you want to close your Hotmail email account. Perhaps you’ve decided to switch to a different email provider, or maybe you just don’t need the account anymore. Whatever the reason, closing your Hotmail account is a relatively simple process.
How To Close My Hotmail Email Account
Microsoft has been shutting down a number of its email services over the past year, including Hotmail. If you want to close your Hotmail account, you can do so through the Microsoft Account portal. First, sign in to your Microsoft account. Next, click on “Security and privacy.” Under “Manage your account,” click on “Close your account.” On the next screen, click on “Yes, close my account” and then follow the
-A computer with internet access -Your Hotmail email account username and password
- Right corner of the window
- Sign in to your hotmail email account
- Select “options” from the menu that appears. select “accounts” from the
- Click on the gear icon in the top
– If you have decided that you no longer want to use your Hotmail account, you can close it by following these steps: – First, sign in to your account. – Next, click on the “Options” link at the top of the page. – Select “Email Settings” from the list of options. – Under “Accounts”, click on the “Delete my account” link. – Enter your password and click on the
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Permanently Delete My Email Account?
There is no one definitive way to permanently delete an email account. However, some methods you may try include contacting the email provider’s customer service department and requesting a cancellation, or deleting your account through the provider’s website.
How Do I Delete My Hotmail Account Permanently?
To delete your Hotmail account permanently, you need to follow these steps: 1. Sign in to your account. 2. Click on the Settings gear icon in the top right corner of the page. 3. Select More options from the menu. 4. Under Account details, click Delete my account. 5. Enter your password and click Delete my account again.
How Do I Delete My Hotmail Account Permanently 2020?
To delete your Hotmail account, you will need to follow these steps: 1. Log in to your account. 2. Click on the gear icon and select “Options”. 3. Select “Mail” and then “Delete my account”. 4. Enter your password and click on “Delete my account”.
In The End
There is no definitive way to close a Hotmail email account. However, the process is relatively simple. In most cases, all that is required is to delete the account through the Hotmail website.